|Name||: Dr Aye Aye Cho
|Current Position||: Associate Professor
|Education and qualifications||: Ph.D
|Mobile Phone||: 09-5058924
- Comparison of the two types of food effect on the growth rates of Angelfish, Pterophyllum sp.
- Comparison of the three types of food effect on the growth rates of Angelfish, Pterophyllum sp.
- Feeding rate of some ornamental fishes (Molly, Guppy and Swardtail) on the mosquito larvae
- Appearrance of Carcinoma Character of BHK-21 Established Cell Culture. (2003) MAAS Journal
- Characteristic Flora and Fauna of Kachin State, Northern Myanmar (2004, MAAS Journal)
- Preliminary Survey of Some Mammalian Species of Mt. Emaw Bum. (2004, MAAS Journal)
- Neurone Development of Mental Ability Relationship of some Vestebrate brain. (2006, MAAS Journal)
- Wai Zin Min, Aye Aye Cho, Kyaw Myo Naing, Soe Soe Naing and Min Zaw Latt (2019) Isolation of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria from the Rhizosphere of Vigna catjangWalp (Cow pea), Hinthada University Research Journal, Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Hinthada University, Myanmar, vol. 10, No. 1, pp 132-141.