|Name||: Dr Khin Kay Khaing
|Current Position||: Professor
|Education and qualifications||: Ph.D
|Mobile Phone||: 09-257115481
- Water supply and water quality
- Natural Disaster and Environmental problems
- Climate Change and Global Warming
- Demography and Population
- Urban and Rural Development
- Spatial Distribution of Primary Economic Activities in Kangyidaung Township, Ayeyarwady Region, Pathein University Research Journal, Vol.6, No.1, 2016
- Groundwater Utilization and Availability in Yangon City, Universities Research Journal, Pages 175-190, Vol.4, No.5, December, 2011.
- Varialiti of Rainfall in Ayeyarwady Region, Pathein University Symposium, 2016, Research Paper, Pages 89-98, e.book, Vol 1, No.1.
- Groundwater Situation in Yangon City, Universities Research Journal, Vol.7, No.3, February, 2015.
- Climate of Yangon City in Context with Global Warming, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol.X, No.6, March 2012, Geology and Geography, pp 161-178.
- Geographic Study on Variability of Rainfall and Temperature in Ayeyarwady Region, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol.XII, No.6, June 2014, Geology and Geography, pp 139-156. (Khin Kay Khaing, Win Pa Pa Myo, Myint Thida)
- Evaluation of Groundwater Sustainability in Yangon City, Myanmar, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. XII, No.6, June 2014, Geology and Geography, pp 125-144.
- Geographic Assessment of Spatial Distribution of Land Surface Temperature in Yangon City, Myanmar, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. XVI, No.5, October 2018, Geology and Geography, pp 279-296.
- Proceedings of International Experts Workshop “Towards Urban Water Security in Southeast Asia: Managing Risk of Extreme Events” Urban Water Security: Water supply services in some cities and towns of Myanmar, pp 129-145, Organized by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Institute of Technology Cambodia (ICT), Nanyang Technology University (NTU), November 2015, Phanom Penh, Cambodia.
- Proceeding of International Symposium and the 2nd AUN Seed-Net Regional Conference on Geo-Disaster Mitigation in ASEAN, Protecting Life from Natural Disasters and Environmental Hazards, Myanmar Vulnerability to natural Hazards and Climate Change, pp. 151-156, organized by the Department of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University in cooperation with the ASEAN Foundation, and AUN/Seed-Net JICA, February 2010, Bali Indonesia. (Khin kay Khaing)
- Water Supply in Yangon City, Myanmar, Southeast Asia Modernity Vol. 7, Megacity Yangon: Transformation Processes and Modern Development Date of Publication: 2006, pp. 237-245. (Khin Kay Khaing) ISBN : 3-8258-0042-3
- (Book Chapter) Chapter 14 Groundwater Environment in Yangon, Myanmar, Groundwater Environment in Asian Cities; Concepts, Methods, and Case Studies, Date of Publication: 2016, Elsevier Inc, pp 317-335. (Khin Kay Khaing) ISBN: 978-0-12-803166-7
- Assessment of the impact of Natural Disaster on Intangible Cultural Heritage in Ayeyarwady Region, Myanamr: Preliminary Research on ICH Safeguarding and Disaster Rick Management in the Asia-Pacific Region, Project Report for FY 2016-2017, edited and Published by international Research Centre for Intangible Cultural Heritage (IRCI) in the Asia-Pacific Region, Osaka, pp. 220-230, Date of Publication: March 2018, © IRCI in the Asia-Pacific Region. (Khin Kay Khaing) ISBN:978-4-9906647-7-0
- Analysis of Tourism Industry Development of Beach Resorts within Ayeyarwady Region, Journal of The Asia Research Center, Yangon University, Vol. 5, No.1 & 2, 2016 (Win Pa Pa Myo, Myint Thida, Khin Kay Khaing)
- Effects of Summer Paddy Cultivation on Economy of Local Farmers in Myaungmya Township, Ayeyarwady Region, Vol.6, No 1 & 2, 2017 (Myint Thida, Khin Kay Khaing, Win Pa Pa Myo)
- A Geographic Study of Land Use Changes in Hlegu Township, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. XII, No. 6, June 2014, Geology and Geography, pp 247-263. (Win Pa Pa Myo, Khin Kay Khaing, Myint Thida)
- Khin Kay Khaing, Saw Yu May and Cho Cho Myint (2019) Assessing the Impact of Climate Change and Natural Disasters on Residents in Ayeyarwady Region, Hinthada University Research Journal, Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Hinthada University, Myanmar, vol. 10, No. 1, pp 9-19.
- Cho Cho Myint and Khin Kay Khaing (2019) Primary Economic Activities in the Islands between Ngawun and Thetkethaung Rivers, Ngaputaw Township, Hinthada University Research Journal, Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Hinthada University, Myanmar, vol. 10, No. 1, pp 172-182.