|Name||: Dr Shwe Wah
|Current Position||: Professor & Head
|Education and qualifications||: Ph.D (History), Dip in English, Dip in Japanese
|Mobile Phone||: 09-954930388
- The history of Myanmar Japan relation and the sole of Japan in the democratization reform of Myanmar
- The Emergence of Public Bazars in Yangon ( In the Early Colonial Period )
- Dagon University Research Journal, Vol.3, No.1, 2009.
- The Negative Role Played By Chettiars in Myanmar’s Economy (Early Colonial Period)
- Hinthada University Research Journal, Vol.4, No.1, 2012.