|Name||: Dr Soe Soe Naing
|Current Position||: Lecturer
|Education and qualifications||: Ph.D
|Mobile Phone||: 09-43000120
- Seasonal occurrence of some fish in Hinthada market, Hinthada Township (2001)
- Systematic position on some butterfly species of Hinthada University campus (2006)
- Study on some moths in Hinthada environ (2019)
- Monitoring water quality using Zooplankton organism as Bio indicators at the Duya Inn, Hinthada District Ayeyarwady Region
- Investigation on stomach contents of some fishes in Shar Khe Inn, Kyonpyaw Township (Leader) 2017
- Comparison of fish production in two fishing sites of Eitpyet Inn, Hinthada Township, Ayeyarwady Region (Proceeding) 2018
- Soe Soe Naing, Aye Thida Min, Thin Thin Nwe, Wai Zin Min and Ei Ei Khaing (2019) Abundance of some moths in Hinthada University Campus, Hinthada University Research Journal, Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Hinthada University, Myanmar, vol. 10, No. 1, pp 113-119.
- Wai Zin Min, Aye Aye Cho, Kyaw Myo Naing, Soe Soe Naing and Min Zaw Latt (2019) Isolation of Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria from the Rhizosphere of Vigna catjangWalp (Cow pea), Hinthada University Research Journal, Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Hinthada University, Myanmar, vol. 10, No. 1, pp 132-141.