|Name||: U Htun Win
|Current Position||: Associate Professor
|Education and qualifications||: M.A (English)
|Mobile Phone||: 09-5340896
- Techniques to Improve Reading Strategies for Undergraduate Students at Magway University.
- An Evaluation of Achievement in the User of Tenges by Tertiary Level Non-English. Specializations Students at Magway University.
- A Stylistic Analysis of the Short Story ‘The Open Window’.
- A Stylistic Analysis of the Short Story ‘A Devoted Son’.
- The Syntactic Functions of Propositional Phrases in Sentences Found in the short Story ‘The Gift of the Magi’ by O. Henry
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT): An Essential Tool for Continuing Professional Development of English Language Teachers at Panglong University, 29-40, December 2018, Vol-9, No.1, Han Ni Lar Htun.
- A Comparative Study of Multiple Intelligences of First Year Arts and Science Students at Panglong University, 30-42, August 2019, Vol-10, No.1, Han Ni Lar Htun.
- A Stylistic Analysis of the Short Story The Open Window, 103-121, August 2019, Vol-10, No.3, Thida Tin / Khin Sandar Win.
- Assessment-Related Perceptions and Practices of Myanmar EFL Teachers, 462-480, September 2019, ISBN: 978-974-692-430-6, Thin Thin Win.
- Challenges Being Experienced by Postgraduate Students, In Conducting Academic Research at Myanmar Universities, 528-538, September 2019, ISBN: 978-974-692-430-6, Thein Tan/ Theint Theint Tun.
- English Language Teachers’ Perceptions on Employing Critical Thinking Skills in Their Teaching: Higher Education Institutions of Myanmar, 559-570, September 2019, ISBN: 978-974-692-430-6, Thin Thin Win/ May Thae Su.