Hinthada University Research Journal
Vol. 3, No.1, 2011
- Determination of the Arsenic Concentration in Water near Hinthada University by AAS Method, Thet Naing et al.
- Study on the Physicochemical Properties of Rain Water from Hinthada University Campus, Sandar Moe Aung and Aye Aye Myint
- Averaged Description of Waves in the Korteweg-De Vries-Burger Equation, May Thida Htun
- Seasonal Occurrence of Deep Sea Fish Species in Maungmagan Coastal Area, Tanintharyi Region, Aye Aye Ko
- Pests of Some Beans Recorded from Hinthada Environs, Khant Khant Chaw et al.
- Floral Traits, Visitation Rates and Phenology of Luffa acutangula Roxb. in the Nature of Hinthada Township, Ayeyarwady Region, Kyaw Zay Moe and Min Kyaw Thu
- Grain Size Analysis of the Irrawaddy Formation in Letpangwin Area, Hinthada District, Ayeyarwady Region, Lin Thu Aung et al.
- The Dawei Dialect and Domestic Language Contact, Moe Moe San and Thet Thet Mar
- A Study of Different Attitudes towards English among Myanmar EFL Learners at Hinthada University, Wai Mon Naing et al.
- A Survey on Sociocultural Awareness of English Specialization Students at Tertiary Level Institutions in Myanmar, Yin Yin Aye et al.
- Road Transport Network Analysis of Hinthada District, Ayeyarwady Region Nandar Win Thein Maung et al.
- A Brief Study of Palm-Leaf Manuscript No. 49887 of the Universities Central Library, Zaw Lynn Aung
- The Important Role of Wisdom (Paññā) in Vidhura Jātaka, Mar Mar Soe
- Analytical Study of PÈli and Myanmar Word Connection,Mu Mu Win